Tuesday, October 27, 2009

AT MY DEATH..

Dont soil further,Im suffocating inside,
Never cover up my face,I cant see the bride,
Had she come? If not,call her,
She must come by and spread some flower,
My graveyard witnesses emptiness around,
With nature silent,devoid of sound..

Why is none shouting? its her marriage today,
How can I shout? deep inside i lay,
Have she reached? the patience is killing,
Some one please answer,inside Im chilling,
The day is gone,Now night approaching,
She can't betray this much,she must be reaching..

But alaas! In the graveyard alone i lay!
With the truth that she is married today,
None can hear me,bound i stay,
The Wind removing the dust & tears wiped away..

Believe me laid here,I was alive and awake,
Even if my breathing stopped,Only for her sake,
Till today when she became others bride,
I died today,only a fossil left inside......

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! is that u bro? neva knew feelings can run so deep....trust me...i felt a chill running down MY spinal cord...

    ReplyDelete